As the IT of the REWE Group Austria, we work together with our more than 500 employees to develop innovative IT products and services for all our corporate divisions in Austria and abroad, setting the tone for modern trade.
We are looking for a Frontend Developer for our Marketing Web Solution team who will support our team to create a unique experience for our end customers on our websites. Your code will be the basis for over 16 websites in 7 countries.
- Development of a new design system for all marketing and eCommerce websites
- Implementation of new features in the frontend. Revise, improve and simplify existing code to increase the quality of our project
- Working closely in an interdisciplinary and agile team of UI/UX designers, QA, Scrum Master, Product Owner, DevOps and other developers
- Evaluation and use of new technologies for "state-of-the-art" solutions
- Successfully completed education (HTL, university, FH, or similar)
- Professional experience in software development
- Advantageous: experience with TypeScript, with web frameworks like Vue.js as well as first experiences in building a design system
- Fun with programming and high demands on readable and maintainable code
- Enjoy functional programming, as well as creatively solving UX/UI problems together with the team
- You show high commitment and flexibility. An independent, accurate and goal-oriented way of working characterizes you.
- Fluent English and German is required as you will join an international team
- Long-term, interesting and varied work for a reliable employer in a supportive team
- A family-friendly company culture with flexible working hours and remote working options available, according to your individual needs
- Staff shopping and travel discounts
- Numerous training and further development opportunities within the Group (5% of working time for self-organized training and education)
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making channels
- A modern office with room for innovative ideas and versatile meeting and work-station design
- A diversified range of duties in an interculturally diverse and internationally active environment
- A referral bonus for recruiting new employees (m/f/x)
- A lunch allowances
- An industry-standard, attractive and performance based annual gross salary starting at 36.000 Euro (on a full-time basis) with the possibility of higher pay according to experience and qualifications
As we focus on diversity, we are also looking forward to receiving applications from people with disabilities.
No matter where you are in your career, we have a path for you. Whether you’re looking for your first job, advancement in your field, or a new career shift. We’re proud to employ great people who are passionate about their jobs. But they’re all different. No matter who you are, what you need and where you’re going, REWE Group can be a part of it. Apply now www.rewe-group.jobs