Our more than 900 experts in 25 locations worldwide build smart testing, diagnostic, and monitoring solutions. Energy suppliers and industrial companies in more than 160 countries rely on our solutions to make the generation, transmission and distribution of electricity safer and more reliable. Trust, respect and fairness have remained important values in our daily work for over 35 years.
For our Power Utility Communication team based in Klaus (Vorarlberg, Austria) and Berlin (Germany) we are currently looking for a
C++ Software Developer, 80-100% (f/m/x)
What's it all about?
- As part of an agile team, you work on the design and development of our multicross-platform library for network traffic analysis and communication with common protocols in substations and power plants
- You develop, maintain, test, and review new and already existing software written in C++ and integration tests in Python
- You actively contribute your own ideas to the specification, design, and development of our products
- You actively collaborate to improve our agile software development and DevOps processes
What are we looking for?
- You have a sound education in the field of computer science and relevant professional experience
- You possess good programming skills in C++
- You attach great importance to software quality
- You like working in an agile team and appreciate personal responsibility
- You have a good command of English
What makes us a great place to work?
- A unique organizational culture based on trust, personal freedom and individual responsibility
- A work environment with a strong focus on sustainability, diversity and flexible time management
- State-of-the-art infrastructure and professional teams who enjoy their work
- A creative and international environment in which innovative ideas are valued
- An in-house kitchen team and many other benefits for your work/life balance
The position sounds exciting, but you do not fulfil all requirements yet? Show us your motivation and apply via www.omicron.jobs.
OMICRON electronics GmbH
Human Resources, Nadja Lenz
Phone: +43 59495 2425
Oberes Ried 1, 6833 Klaus, Austria
Statutory notice: the monthly salary may considerably exceed the level stipulated by the collective labour agreement. The actual salary is based on the individual professional qualification and experience.