Do you want to be part of an experienced international team to push yourself to the next level? Do you enjoy collaboration, interactive work and belonging to a great company culture?
Then YOU are the perfect MATCH for our partner in Vienna!
Start your new job with Iventa IT-Recruiting and discover new professional opportunities! #iventaitrecruiting #thecodetoyoursuccess
- Development of software for real-time embedded systems in industrial automation technology, ensuring seamless integration and functionality
- Implementation of new technologies in modern industrial control systems, with a focus on ownership of central platform components and requirements management
- Quality assurance through the use of automated development-accompanying tests
- Overall involvement in the conception, programming, and integration of software in the context of industrial automation technology
- At least 3 years of experience in the Embedded Software Development
- Degree in computer science, computer engineering or similar educational background
- Experience with software development in C/C++ for embedded real-time systems running under Linux
- Expertise in Linux driver development and Linux kernel development
- Very good knowledge of Industrial Ethernet, network technologies and protocols
- Perfect English skills, German is a plus
- Flexible working hours and home office days possible
- In-house canteen
- Parking spot
- Excellent onboarding programme for smooth work entry
- Further education, coaching and career opportunities
Salary starts at EUR 60,000.- gross p.a. with the possibility of overpayment depending on skills and experience. Get in touch and let´s talk
! We look forward to your application.
We are looking forward to receiving your resume via www.apply.iventa.eu,
quoting the ref. no. 60418/IND.
Conny Malz, Ph.: +43 (1) 523 49 44-255